- Hosepatch is a repair kit for hydraulic hoses designed for temporary and emergency repairs.
- Hosepatch is an innovative product that can be easily assembled and engineered to significantly reduce asset downtime.
- Can achieve repairs in less than 10 minutes.
- Has the ability to effectively comply in emergency situations.
- Reduces costly downtime and production losses.
- Is completely reusable
Hosepatch Assembly as a Patch
- The clamp can be used as a patch for simple repairs, where the hose is in relatively good condition and for low pressure applications, less than 2000PSI (160 Bar)
- Place the clamp over the hole, making sure the hole is in the centre of the clamp. Tighten the bolts as per the operator’s manual. You’re ready to go.
Hosepatch as a Joiner
- The clamp and joiner can be used for more robust repair.
- The advantages of using as a joiner is that the condition of the hose isn’t important and it can be used for high pressure applications, up to 6000PSI (480 Bar).
- The hose has to be cut and then the joining barb is inserted and the clamp is fitted, making sure the centre of the joining barb is in the centre of the clamp.
- The bolts are tightened and you’re ready to go.